NARNiHS brings historical sociolinguistics to major historical and sociolinguistic conference venues, regularly submitting special session and workshop proposals to:
– New Ways of Analyzing Variation (NWAV);
– International Conference on Historical Linguistics (ICHL).
Fruitful collaborations with language-specific professional venues in North America include:
– Studies in the History of English (SHEL);
– Les français d’ici (LFDI);
– Hispanic Linguistics Symposium (HLS);
– Spanish in the US/Spanish in Contact with Other Languages.