The Steering Group of the North American Research Network in Historical Sociolinguistics is responsible for the stewardship and development of the organization and serves as the official point of contact for members wishing to engage with or organize activities under the sponsorship of NARNiHS.
The current members of the NARNiHS Steering Group are:
• Josh Brown (University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire).
• Alexandra D’Arcy (University of Victoria).
• Mark Richard Lauersdorf (University of Kentucky) – convenor.
• Joseph Salmons (University of Wisconsin-Madison).
• Israel Sanz-Sánchez (West Chester University) – secretary.
• Nandi Sims (The Ohio State University).
• Fernando Tejedo-Herrero (University of Wisconsin-Madison) – elections officer.
• Donald Tuten (Emory University).
• Kelly E. Wright (University of Michigan).